Our regular preschool schedule is:
- 9:00 – Arrival / Circle Time (music, stories, sharing, body movement, finger play)
- 9:30 – Outdoor Time (sand, play equipment, trikes, art easels, dramatic play, water play.)
- 10:30 – Snack Time / School Provides Snack (menu changes weekly/monthly)
- 10:45 – Classroom / Circle Time (a variety of educational activities, including art, fine motor, dramatic play)
- 12:00 – Goodbye / Dismissal (music, body movement, stories)
Throughout the year, children will be evaluated using the California Department of Education's Desired Results Developmental Profile.
In addition to our regular preschool program, we offer the following:
Early Birds is offered for parents who need to drop their children off before 9:00. Early drop-off is from 8:00 – 9:00 AM. If you wish to bring your child early, you may bring them to their classroom and sign them in. We keep track of the days during the month and add this to the next month's tuition.
Daily Kids' Club and Lunch
Kids' Club is extended afternoon care from 12:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. The curriculum is:
- 12:00 – Hello/Lunch
- 12:30 – Inside Time
- 1:00 – Outdoor Time Games, running, play equipment, and time with friends.
- 1:50 – 2:00 Circle Time Stories, songs, and classic goodbye time.
- 2:00 - 3:00 Extended Pilot Program for Late Stay Dismissal.
If you wish to leave your child for Kids' Club you may sign up daily. The sign up sheet is hanging on the preschool office door. We keep track of the days during the month and add this to the next month's tuition. To plan for sufficient staffing, we appreciate your notifying us before 10:00 AM if your child IS or IS NOT going to stay.
If your child is staying for Kids' Club, be sure to pack him/her a lunch. Lunch is scheduled for 12:00 noon each day. The school will provide a beverage (usually milk).
Special Kid's Club And Lunch
Your child may come at 12:00 noon for Kids' Club on the days they do not regularly attend school. You can sign up the day before in the preschool office or call the office before 10:00 am the morning of your plans.
Mommy & Me
"Mommy & Me" is our Parent-Toddler Program for toddlers (about 18 – 30 months years old), and their parent or caregiver. This two hour class meets one day a week in the morning and offers appropriate indoor and outdoor play experiences in a safe environment. Our Mommy And Me flyer provides information on the program schedule, session dates, and fees.
We offer a super fun and very popular Summer Camp program each year! Our 2019 Summer Camp program runs from June 11th to August 1st. It will be held 3 days a week — Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays — from 9:00 am until 12:30 pm. The tuition is $250 per 2 week session or $1000 for all 8 weeks per child. For more information, please call us at (818) 360-7330 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download Form: Summer Camp Registration
(Note: This program is subject to the availability of teaching staff and the number of children enrolled. A separate enrollment process takes place in the spring with fees and tuition set each year.)