Dear Parents and Friends,
Welcome! We invite you to take a moment on this site to learn all about St. Stephen Preschool. Enjoy the brief video “tour” then give us a call or send us an email to schedule your “in person” tour! You and your child are encouraged to visit our campus and experience all that St. Stephen Preschool has to offer. From our large and inviting outdoor play yard to our warm, nurturing, and experienced staff, you’ll find that St. Stephen Preschool caters to the needs of young children and their parents.
St. Stephen Preschool, located in Chatsworth has been serving children and families of the community since 1972. We are fully accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs – an honor shared by a select number of preschools nationwide. We are a child-centered, developmentally appropriate, anti-bias program that focuses on all areas of your child’s development, providing a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development of young children.
- “I am a school teacher and have taught 1st grade for 15 years. I can say that I see many students from St. Stephen come to our elementary school, since they are in the same city. I have consistently noticed that a majority of the St. Stephen students entering Kindergarten are more academically and socially equipped than many students.” – Shaady
- “As a parent, it is comforting to know that I can call, meet, or talk to any faculty at any time without feeling like a bother.” – Candice
- “St. Stephen has played an integral role in our children’s early education both in academics and socialization.” – Lina
- “As a teacher myself for the past 17 years, I agree wholeheartedly with St. Stephen’s philosophies around how children learn.” – Kendy
We would love to meet you and your child! To schedule your on-campus tour today, call (818) 360-7330 or email us a email@example.com
St. Stephen Preschool, located in Chatsworth, opened its doors in September 1972 and is sponsored by the St. Stephen Presbyterian Church.
Our Preschool is a child centered, developmentally appropriate, anti-bias program that focuses on all areas of your child’s development. We provide a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, spiritual, and intellectual development of young children.
ST. STEPHEN PRESCHOOL OFFERS
- Small Class Size
- Air Conditioned Rooms
- Large Fenced Shaded Play Yard
- Extended Hours
- Enriched Curriculum
- Traditional School Calendar
- Summer Camp
- Regularly Scheduled Parent/Teacher Conferences
We have been accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs since 1990.
We have voluntarily undergone a comprehensive process of internal self-study, and invited external professional review to verify compliance with the academy’s criteria for high quality early childhood programs – a program that provides a safe and nurturing environment while promoting the physical, social, emotional, and intellectual development of young children.